1. Security, Privacy and Cookies
Processing of Personal Data
At www.guitarras.servidordepruebas.net (Guitarras Fuentes), security is one of our main concerns, and we are committed to ensuring and protecting the privacy of the data provided by our clients. Besides minimum regulation requirements, the collecting and processing of the data is carried out under security levels that prevent the loss or manipulation of the data, as well as any unauthorized access.
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 –EDL 2016/48900-, on the protection of natural persons, we inform you that all the data that you shall provide us with through an order form and/or the subscription to the newsletters of this domain, will be incorporated to a database owned by guitarras.servidordepruebas.net to manage requests, orders and their payment, as well as to provide you with information regarding the products and services marketed by guitarras.servidordepruebas.net
We inform you that none of the data provided by you will be transferred, under any circumstances, to advertising companies.
Unless otherwise stated, it shall be deemed necessary to fill all the required fields in the forms and coupons that you will find on this website.
In the event of not supplying all the data considered necessary, guitarras.servidordepruebas.net may, on a case-by-case basis, decide not to complete your order.
You may exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel or, when applicable, state your desire to NOT receive any sort of advertising at any time.
To that end, you may do the following:
– send a written statement to Guitarras Fuentes
Calle Juan de Valladolid, 6, Valladolid • Spain, along with a copy of your identity card
– or send a message to email@example.com with the subject “Unsubscription from LOPD Newsletter” and a text where you shall state your full name along with the e-mail address where you received our advertising and with the following sentence: I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY ADVERTISING FROM www.guitarras.servidordepruebas.net
Should you need anything else or have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us at +34 605 240 332, as we will be glad to help you.
The main purposes of the processing of your data are the following:
– Management of the contractual and commercial relationship
(newsletter subscription, product purchase, answering any queries you may have…).
– To send you commercial communications and promotions on our products and services.
– Profiling to offer you customised advice.
We process your data on the following basis:
– Your consent to receive commercial communications
(newsletter, courses and seminars, discounts, fidelity awards, etc).
– The necessity of processing the data with regard to the performance of our signed agreement with you (sale of goods).
Your data shall be used by Guitarras Fuentes
– Our service providers, mostly located in the European Economic Area (EEA), shall have access to your data. Those who may be located outside the EEA are endorsed by the Privacy Shield (when they are in the USA) or by any other corresponding legal basis.
– We do not sell or offer your personal data to third parties unless we have your express and individualised consent for this purpose or legal obligation.
You shall access, rectify and remove your data, as well as exercise your rights, as explained in the additional information or by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org