Classical ’60s Model
Inspired by the guitars made in the ’60s, but with an added ouch of modernity when it comes to the clarity of the sound and how easy it is to play. Built on an asymmetric nine-bracing design, these guitars offer a powerful, clear and high-quality sound with a great sustain.
Its neck has been reinforced with ebony to avoid twisting due to the strings’ tension. Furthermore, the added ebony improves the sustain of the sound.
- SOUNDBOARD: German spruce or Engelmann. Canadian cedar.
- BODY SIDES AND BOTTOM DECK: Indian Rosewood.
- NECK: African mahogany.
- FINGERBOARD.: African ebony
- SCALE: 650 mm. (Optional: 660 and 640Mmm).
- TOTAL LENGTH: 499 mm
- UPPER BODY SIDES’ WIDTH: 283 mm
- WAIST’S WIDTH: 243 mm
- LOWER BODY SIDES’ WIDTH: 360 mm
- NUT’S WIDTH: 52 mm *
- NECK THICKNESS AT FIRST FRET: 21 mm *
- NECK THICKNESS AT TWELFTH FRET: 26 mm *
- XX FRET: Optional
* Subject to variation at the user’s request free of charge.