Model inspired by the guitar built by Manuel Ramírez in 1912, which was used by Andrés Segovia for 25 years.
It has been designed following the traditional canons written down by Antonio de Torres with only 7 braces using the ‘abanico’ technique.
This is the best option for those who are looking for an immediate sound, plenty of harmony and excellent propagation.
The ‘golden’ sound of the classical Spanish guitar.
- SOUNDBOARD: German spruce or Engelmann. Canadian cedar.
- BODY SIDES AND BOTTOM DECK: Indian Rosewood. Other optional woods.
- NECK: Brazilian cedar or African mahogany.
- FINGERBOARD: African ebony
- SCALE: 650 mm. (Optional: 660 and 640 mm).
- TOTAL LENGTH: 485 mm
- UPPER BODY SIDES’ WIDTH: 274 mm
- WAIST’S WIDTH: 233.5 mm
- LOWER BODY SIDES’ WIDTH: 359 mm
- NUT’S WIDTH: 52 mm *
- NECK THICKNESS AT FIRST FRET: 21 mm *
- NECK THICKNESS AT TWELFTH FRET: 26 mm *
- XX FRET: Optional
* Subject to variation at the user’s request free of charge.