Luthier Spanish Romance Classical Guitars
The classical romance guitar is essentially a guitar from the 19th century, where the body and scale are smaller than the guitar of today. With this type of romantic guitar, an attempt is made to bring back the sound of that era.
- BRIDGE: German Spruce or Engelmann. Canadian cedar.
- SOUNDBOARD: German Spruce
- BOTTOM DECK AND BODY SIDES: Pau Ferro.
- NECK: Honduras Cedar.
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony with curly maple fillets.
- BODY WIDTH: 11.5″
- SIDES’ WIDTH: 8 15/32″
- BODY LENGTH: 17.5″
- BODY DEPTH AT SIDES: 3 9/16″
- BODY DEPTH AT BOTTOM: 4″
- NUT WIDTH: 11.5″
- NECK WIDTH AT FRETS 12º: 2 5/16″
- SOUND HOLE: 3 13/32″
- SCALE: 24.5″
- SPACE BETWEEN STRINGS (BRIDGE): 2 13/32″
- SOUNDBOARD BRACES: 3 braces
- BOTTOM DECK BARS: 3 9/16″
* Subject to variation at the user’s request free of charge.